Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm the Big Uno!

Zoey  turned One Year Old Today!  She had over 30 visitors, great presents and flirted with all the Baby Boys that came to visit!  It was a very special day that we will not soon forget.  Zoey is very lucky to have so many people in her life that love her.  Here are some hi-lights.




    
Oh look, Flirting with Boys......Only Cameron can make Zoey Giggle with Glee!


Oh look, still flirting with boys, or is it with "Chicken Dance Elmo"?

No matter how big or how small Zoey LOVED all of her presents.  It was SUCH a Good Day!

1 comment:

*mo said...

OH MY GOD. One year old. And what an incredible outfit. Someone with EXCELLENT taste must have given that to her. :)

I'm sorry I completely forgot to call on Zoey's birthday. Some aunt I've turned out to be...

Happy belated birthday, Zoey and to you, Mommy Iris, a huge hug.

About Me

My photo
I was born on Friday May 2nd 2008 at 12:34pm. I weighed 7lbs 3oz and measured in at 18"